Brownies become one of the favorite snacks of many people.
There baked brownies and some Steamed Brownies. These days people prefer to eat brownies.
If you want to make Steamed Brownies at home, you need to consider some of the following tips so that your Steam Brownies baked with success:
- The number of doses of the materials used should always be appropriate.
- How to whisk the batter must be true. Whisk the first egg and sugar in the same direction until the dough expands and thickens, and with a constant velocity.
- Make sure the container is clean and dry, Keep the container used is made of metal, so that when shuffle is faster frothy and fluffy.
- Melt the dark chocolate using a medium flame, so as not to burn.
- Do not forget to sift the flour first by using a spatula to produce a fine flour, so the dough will be no fibrous and clotted at the time in the steam.
- Insert dough flour, cocoa powder, margarine, milk powder and dark chocolate melted into the mixture with a high speed so that the results can be expanded perfectly and not hard at it though.
- Use a clean, dry pan.
- Do not forget to smear margarine on the pan and give the baking paper on a baking sheet, this is done so that the brownies do not stick to the pan when steamed.
- Heat the water to boil and steam the dough brownies before the fire was so bumpy and brownies are not cooked through at the time in the steam.
- Do not forget to wrap the lid using the Wipe dry so that water does not drip when in steam.
- After Brownies steamed cooked, then remove brownies immediately so that the texture is not watery and not mushy.
- The cooked brownies should not be on leave on too long (the bottom of the brownies will be wet due to water vapor).
- Do not remove the parchment paper, if the cookie dough brownies, not cold as this will cause the bronies damaged and destroyed.
|Image : Ist|