The best cycling time is in the morning. But if you want a different taste sensation, try to ride at night.
But do not equate with the preparations in the morning.
The following preparations must be made to be safe and comfortable while cycling.
Image : blog.cascade.org
- Always wear a helmet as protective headgear, goggles to prevent dust and other debris, as needed and gloves to be comfortable holding a bike wheel and avoid tingling.
- Use brightly colored clothes. Principle cycling evening is we must be seen by other road users and can see the terrain and road users. Wear bright colors such as white or yellow that can reflect light rather than dark colors. If necessary, give additional reflector panels (reflective) on your clothing to be more visible from a distance, about 150 meters away.
- Use lights or reflective tape can also in some strategic parts of the bike. Standard bicycle itself is already having a reflector. But, it would be better if you add more in some places.
- Learn the route closest and safest before pedaling. Choose a well-lit roads and wider roads. Wary potholes and uneven.
- Make sure the bike is in good condition to be used, especially on a night trip.
Fitness Magazine - ghiboo.com